It’s tax season, and Tom Copeland, the nation’s leading expert on the business of family child care, is here to help. Tom has years of experience working with family child care providers, and provides excellent tax advice. If you are a KidKare user and want to receive even more advice and tips from Tom, join the Child Care Business Partnership today for only $15.
Here are the key KidKare Accounting reports you should print out to complete your 2018 taxes. Review the numbers on these reports before printing them out to ensure that you entered all your expenses. After printing them out, give a copy to your tax preparer or transfer the information onto your own tax return.
The Schedule C and Form 8829 Detailed Expenses reports were designed to mirror the actual IRS tax forms, making it easy to fill out your tax forms.
These key reports are:
Make sure to sign up for our KidKare newsletter to receive Tom Copeland tips monthly!
Check out more of Tom’s child care resources to help you prepare for a successful year.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Get our free ebook by subscribing to our monthly Newsletter, The Monthly Minute by KidKare.
Every month you will receive tips and tools to help you understand and master the Food Program.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.