It’s no secret that ounce equivalents are coming to CACFP as of October 1, 2021 (we’ll get to the waiver in a minute). This unique unit of measurement is old news for other child nutrition programs, such as the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP), but the CACFP community is largely
Infants operate on their own schedule. They eat when they need to eat. Some are ready for solid foods before others. This means that tracking a standard menu for infants in your care may not always be the best fit. Some states even require individual infant menu reporting. KidKare has the answer—Individual infant menu reporting
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.