CX Mandatory Release
Over 200 edit checks on food and attendance.
Plan your monthly menus and share them with parents with just a few clicks.
Record meal counts and attendance on any mobile device at point-of-service in each classroom.
Document what you spend on food and supplies to ensure compliance.
View the Milk Audit and plan for possible shortages.
Send and store enrollment paperwork online.
Stay connected with families with ease.
Stop relying on parents to bring their checkbooks. Now your parents can pay by credit card on any device at any time.
Get paid faster and on time by automating email invoices with a couple of clicks.
Guarantee accurate & timely refunds.
Bill for unique families & situations.
Are you still saving every single receipt for your childcare business? Generate and track your business expenses with simplicity and ease.
Manage your business finances by using our different accounting reports.
Print important tax documents and stay organized throughout the year with KidKare Accounting.
Whether you are on the Food Program or not, you can still deduct the meals and snacks you serve throughout the year.
This feature will give peace of mind to your parents and you will never have to wait for payments again.
Do your parents also enjoy child updates during the day? Send them messages with updates!
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.