In 1987, Congress formally designated March as National Women’s History Month to celebrate the vast contributions women have made to the United States and recognize their specific achievements over the course of our country’s history. For teachers and caregivers, this month is the perfect opportunity to introduce the next generation to some of these women trailblazers and inspire
This year, in honor of National Women’s History Month, we would like to take this opportunity to recognize some of the amazing women of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) who have significantly impacted their communities and have inspired others along the way. The CACFP is a federally funded program addressing food insecurity
Deducting your expenses as a home-based childcare provider can save you a lot of money at tax time. Unfortunately, more than 70% of providers are missing out on deductions and savings, according to this article. The reason is many home daycares don’t calculate their Time-Space Percentage accurately. Your Time-Space Percentage (T/S%) is the single most important
Being a childcare worker is one of the most challenging jobs out there. It requires an abundance of patience and kindness, especially when under pressure. These professionals are tasked with keeping our littlest learners safe while also teaching them important skills that will help them thrive as they continue their journey through life. With so
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Get our free ebook by subscribing to our monthly Newsletter, The Monthly Minute by KidKare.
Every month you will receive tips and tools to help you understand and master the Food Program.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.