We are excited to announce that we are almost finished transferring all the features and reports from Minute Menu CX to KidKare. With KidKare, you can enjoy a host of benefits that will enhance your efficiency, flexibility, and overall user experience to make your Food Program experience faster and more efficient. Here is why:
KidKare enables you to access your daycare data from any internet-enabled device. Whether you’re at your office, on the go, or even at home, you can effortlessly stay connected to your operations in the Food Program. This flexibility eliminates the need for being tied to a specific location, empowering you to manage your daycare efficiently, no matter where you are.
Centers are now able to update attendance records, manage menus, or submit claims, and Sponsors are able to utilize the Observer Mode that allows your agency to see all the participant records.
KidKare’s user interface has been designed to offer a seamless and intuitive experience. Our user-friendly interface simplifies navigation and data management, reducing the learning curve and increasing productivity. Spend less time searching for information and more time focusing on other priorities.
Ready to see it for yourself? Just use the same login and password in app.kidkare.com as Minute Menu CX and KidKare share the same database – so all your work that you are doing in CX or KidKare is automatically saved and will be available on both products.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Get our free ebook by subscribing to our monthly Newsletter, The Monthly Minute by KidKare.
Every month you will receive tips and tools to help you understand and master the Food Program.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.