As you all know by now, Tom Copeland is retiring in May of this year. Family childcare providers have come to rely on his expert advice to help them maximize tax deductions, file their taxes correctly, and so much more. Tom has a huge heart, and we are honored to have partnered with him over
Everyone has a different approach to CACFP menu creation, but one thing remains consistent: it’s not easy! Nutrition and menu planning are often the most challenging tasks providers have to face. The food industry constantly changes, new products come out, and the demand for healthier options increases. There are so many factors that go into
Welcome to KidKare’s collection of Tax Tips for your family home childcare business. We will update this post each week with new tax tips to help get you through tax season as easily as possible. Note: This article is presented for information purposes only. Always consult a tax professional when filing your taxes. Tax Tip:
At KidKare, we strive towards a world where children’s futures are limited only by their imaginations. To support this vision, we’re thrilled to announce a new CEO who has dedicated her career to bigger dreams and brighter futures for youth: Kam Phillips-Sadler. “I’ve dedicated my career to helping children strengthen their resolve to realize their
KidKare is raising funds for Vogel Alcove for North Texas Giving Day! We have a heart for parents and children in need, which is why we are committed to doing what we can to make a difference. Approximately 3,000 children in the Dallas area go to sleep each night without a place to call home.
It’s official! New federal reimbursement rates are now available at the federal register. Not to worry, we have the breakdown for you here, plus some exciting news about the Area Eligibility waiver for homes! However, we know what you’re wondering, and yes: Rates have been updated in Minute Menu CX and Minute Menu HX. You
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.