At KidKare, we strive towards a world where children’s futures are limited only by their imaginations. To support this vision, we’re thrilled to announce a new CEO who has dedicated her career to bigger dreams and brighter futures for youth: Kam Phillips-Sadler.
“I’ve dedicated my career to helping children strengthen their resolve to realize their dreams. Children can only do so when adequately nourished, and I see CACFP participants’ work as the vital foundation for meaningful long-term outcomes for youth.”– Kam Phillips-Sadler
Kam blends a nonprofit, social enterprise and software background with a Social Work and business education to bring a unique perspective to our growing team. In her previous role, Kam coined the term dream deserts to capture spaces where children lack access to future opportunities. As she steps in to support the food deserts covered by CACFP, she is energized by the opportunity to serve a remarkably complementary population in a holistic approach at KidKare.
Former CEO and now Board Member, Georgine Muntz, is delighted to pass the torch to a proven leader with diverse experience. Muntz highlights Kam’s background in federal and state government, public policy as a Harry S. Truman Scholar and early childhood and elementary education as critical to the fresh perspective she’ll bring to KidKare.
We are confident in Kam’s ability to lend innovative support to CACFP participants, and she looks forward to connecting with the food program community in the weeks and months ahead.
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.