“Our clients make their own success! We just help guide them along the way.”
From the moment you jump on board with KidKare, the Customer Success Team’s mission is to make KidKare software a success for you and your CACFP organization. We provide you one-on-one access with a KidKare Customer Success Manager, so we can help you meet your goals quickly.
With over 30+ years combined of childcare and food program industry experience, we understand our customers and can guide you through common pain points that our food program software easily resolves. Meet the friendly faces of the KidKare Customer Success Team and see if you spot your own Customer Success Manager!
Dawn Perez | Director of Customer Success
Likes: traveling, dancing, experiencing other cultures, helping others.
Dislikes: close mindedness, greed, fire ants.
Favorite part of being on the CS team? The Customer Success team itself. The CSM’s are such a fun loving and wonderful group of people to work with. They make me happy to come to work each day. Their enthusiasm and passion for helping others is inspiring.
Lori Johnson | Customer Success Manager
Likes: Spending time with family and friends, animals, children of all ages and planning road trips.
Dislikes: Loud restaurants, unloading the dishwasher and hominy.
Favorite part of being on the Customer Success Team: Helping our clients be successful with KidKare and the team of people I work with.
Broderick Moore | Customer Success Manager
Likes: Smiling faces
Dislikes: Gas prices
What’s your favorite part about being on the Customer Success Team: The daily interactions with people who love keeping children happy and healthy!
Jennifer Dalton | Customer Success Manager
Likes: I like animals and nature.
Dislikes: I don’t like liver.
What’s your favorite part about being on the Customer Success Team: My favorite part of being on the Customer Success Team is our teamwork. We all work together very well.
Jazmaine Sargent | Customer Success Manager
Likes: I like animals, going to the movies, and spending time with my family.
Dislikes: I dislike horror movies and BUGS!
What is your favorite part about being on the Customer Success Team: My favorite part of being in customer success is showing new clients how our software can save them so much time!
Our Customer Success Team is here to help YOU! Not a customer yet? We’d love to help get you started. Check out how all of our CACFP software services can help your program today.
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.