As a childcare educator, you know that one of the keys to keeping kids happy and healthy is to keep them active. Exercise helps kids stay at a healthy weight, improves their mood and reduces stress, and gives them more energy. It also helps them to sleep better at night.
Summer is a great time for kids to get outside and play. Playing outside can be a great way for kids to burn calories, get some fresh air, and build their confidence. It’s also a great opportunity for them to explore their imagination and have fun.
Send the kids on a scavenger hunt around the backyard or park. Please give them a list of items to find, such as flowers, bugs, leaves, etc.
Set up a Slip ‘n Slide in the backyard and let the kids have some fun sliding around. They’ll stay cool while getting their energy out.
Get the kids creative with some arts and crafts. Have them make their own art projects, such as paintings, sculptures, or collages.
Turn on some music and have a freeze dance party. The kids will have fun dancing around and then freezing when the music stops.
Make this fun summer kids’ activity using paper plates, paint stirrers, and air-blown balloons.
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.