Deducting your expenses as a home-based childcare provider can save you a lot of money at tax time. Unfortunately, more than 70% of providers are missing out on deductions and savings, according to this article. The reason is many home daycares don’t calculate their Time-Space Percentage accurately. Your Time-Space Percentage (T/S%) is the single most important
It’s that time of year again. Tax season. A time when many Americans scramble to get their paperwork in order and submit their taxes on time. For many people, tax season is a time of stress and anxiety. But it doesn’t have to be that way. If you’re a family childcare participant, there are some
As you all know by now, Tom Copeland is retiring in May of this year. Family childcare providers have come to rely on his expert advice to help them maximize tax deductions, file their taxes correctly, and so much more. Tom has a huge heart, and we are honored to have partnered with him over
Welcome to KidKare’s collection of Tax Tips for your family home childcare business. We will update this post each week with new tax tips to help get you through tax season as easily as possible. Note: This article is presented for information purposes only. Always consult a tax professional when filing your taxes. Tax Tip:
How Choosing Daycare Bookkeeping Software Impacts Your Business The first step to choosing the best daycare bookkeeping software for your home business is doing research. Invoicing, billing and keeping tabs on receivables are a chore that takes time away from your family. Bookkeeping software can save you time and effort and will benefit your business.
It’s tax season, and Tom Copeland, the nation’s leading expert on the business of family child care, is here to help. Tom has years of experience working with family child care providers, and provides excellent tax advice. If you are a KidKare user and want to receive even more advice and tips from Tom, join
Happy New Year from Tom Copeland, the nation’s leading expert on the business of family child care. Tom has years of experience working with family child care providers, and provides excellent tax advice. If you are a KidKare user and want to receive even more advice and tips from Tom, join the Child Care Business Partnership today
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.