It’s that time of year again. Tax season. A time when many Americans scramble to get their paperwork in order and submit their taxes on time. For many people, tax season is a time of stress and anxiety. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
If you’re a family childcare participant, there are some unique tax rules that you should be aware of.
|According to a survey by IPX 1031.|
By following these tips, you can make tax season a breeze. So take a deep breath and get started. You’ve got this!
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Get our free ebook by subscribing to our monthly Newsletter, The Monthly Minute by KidKare.
Every month you will receive tips and tools to help you understand and master the Food Program.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.