Balancing parents’ needs and your business’s success is essential in the childcare industry. One way to achieve this balance is by creating a welcoming and nurturing environment for parents and children. This can be achieved through effective communication with parents, ensuring that their concerns are addressed promptly, and providing regular updates on their child’s progress.
Employee engagement is an essential component of any successful early childhood education program. Annetta Rutland, with her extensive experience in the early childhood education industry, knows this better than anyone. In the video linked below, she provides tips and strategies on how to create an engaged team, which is integral to the success of any
Food safety is essential in any childcare setting. When hungry children are waiting to be fed, you can’t risk serving them anything that might make them sick. That’s why it’s so important to know how to handle and store food properly. This article covers food safety guidelines for childcare programs. There are four main areas
Conferences are a fantastic opportunity for networking and learning about new topics related to your field. Whether you’re new in the industry or an experienced professional, attending conferences can give you a fresh perspective on your industry, introduce you to experts in your field, and expose you to new ideas that can help advance your
Being a childcare worker is one of the most challenging jobs out there. It requires an abundance of patience and kindness, especially when under pressure. These professionals are tasked with keeping our littlest learners safe while also teaching them important skills that will help them thrive as they continue their journey through life. With so
The beginning of January is a time for new beginnings. It’s a time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the new one. This is the perfect time for your childcare business to reassess your visions and set concrete goals for the upcoming year. What did you accomplish in the past year?
Whether you are starting a new center or are a seasoned center owner, grants are a great source of funds for your Childcare or Daycare centers. You can use grant money to enhance your program, purchase pricey equipment like a playground, kitchen equipment, and computer equipment, as well as for renovation projects and other things.
As you all know by now, Tom Copeland is retiring in May of this year. Family childcare providers have come to rely on his expert advice to help them maximize tax deductions, file their taxes correctly, and so much more. Tom has a huge heart, and we are honored to have partnered with him over
When it comes to properly documenting your food program and staying compliant with the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), the devil is in the details. Without the right approach to managing the paperwork, an innocent miscalculation or an expired form can affect your monthly reimbursement and result in corrective actions during a state
The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is a federally funded nutrition program that reimburses childcare providers to ensure children from low-income families receive healthy meals and snacks during their stay. Currently, the CACFP helps to feed 4.2 million children across the country. But this year, the food program is primed to be a
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.