Deducting your expenses as a home-based childcare provider can save you a lot of money at tax time. Unfortunately, more than 70% of providers are missing out on deductions and savings, according to this article. The reason is many home daycares don’t calculate their Time-Space Percentage accurately. Your Time-Space Percentage (T/S%) is the single most important
Being a childcare worker is one of the most challenging jobs out there. It requires an abundance of patience and kindness, especially when under pressure. These professionals are tasked with keeping our littlest learners safe while also teaching them important skills that will help them thrive as they continue their journey through life. With so
Unleash Your Child’s Imagination – The Benefits of Creativity in Early Childhood Education There is a strong connection between creative expression and the growth of young children. Research has shown that children who were given a chance to express themselves through art, writing, and other forms of creativity display improved academic, social, and psychological skills.
Everyone has a different approach to CACFP menu creation, but one thing remains consistent: it’s not easy! Nutrition and menu planning are often the most challenging tasks providers have to face. The food industry constantly changes, new products come out, and the demand for healthier options increases. There are so many factors that go into
Welcome to KidKare’s collection of Tax Tips for your family home childcare business. We will update this post each week with new tax tips to help get you through tax season as easily as possible. Note: This article is presented for information purposes only. Always consult a tax professional when filing your taxes. Tax Tip:
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.