In 1987, Congress formally designated March as National Women’s History Month to celebrate the vast contributions women have made to the United States and recognize their specific achievements over the course of our country’s history. For teachers and caregivers, this month is the perfect opportunity to introduce the next generation to some of these women trailblazers and inspire
This year, in honor of National Women’s History Month, we would like to take this opportunity to recognize some of the amazing women of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) who have significantly impacted their communities and have inspired others along the way. The CACFP is a federally funded program addressing food insecurity
Deducting your expenses as a home-based childcare provider can save you a lot of money at tax time. Unfortunately, more than 70% of providers are missing out on deductions and savings, according to this article. The reason is many home daycares don’t calculate their Time-Space Percentage accurately. Your Time-Space Percentage (T/S%) is the single most important
Being a childcare worker is one of the most challenging jobs out there. It requires an abundance of patience and kindness, especially when under pressure. These professionals are tasked with keeping our littlest learners safe while also teaching them important skills that will help them thrive as they continue their journey through life. With so
Unleash Your Child’s Imagination – The Benefits of Creativity in Early Childhood Education There is a strong connection between creative expression and the growth of young children. Research has shown that children who were given a chance to express themselves through art, writing, and other forms of creativity display improved academic, social, and psychological skills.
Having the right staff in place is essential for the success of any Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) sponsor. It is important to ensure that all staff members understand their roles and responsibilities. But the most vital factor is that the staff should have a deep comprehension of the CACFP and be up
It is essential that we teach children the importance of empathy. Empathy is the ability to understand and respond to the feelings of others. It is a critical life skill that has been shown to ease social interactions, decrease bullying, and help kids form more meaningful relationships. Empathy also directly impacts how successful kids will
It’s that time of year again. Tax season. A time when many Americans scramble to get their paperwork in order and submit their taxes on time. For many people, tax season is a time of stress and anxiety. But it doesn’t have to be that way. If you’re a family childcare participant, there are some
It would be so much easier if infants ate on a strict meal schedule, like the established meal time periods you’ve established as a participant in the CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program). But don’t worry, the food program takes into account the unpredictable eating habits of babies. It would be so much easier
The beginning of January is a time for new beginnings. It’s a time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the new one. This is the perfect time for your childcare business to reassess your visions and set concrete goals for the upcoming year. What did you accomplish in the past year?
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.