Children are born innocent. They don’t have any prejudices or biases. As they grow, they’ll inevitably misunderstand things, but that’s because they’re learning about the world around them and how everything fits together. They’re exploring the unknown, and the unknown can be scary if there isn’t someone there to teach them and help them understand
“Mental health is a critical component of children’s learning and general health. Fostering social and emotional health in children as a part of healthy child development must therefore be a national priority” U.S. Department of Public Health Service, 2000, p. 3 Social-Emotional Development Being aware of a child’s social-emotional development is crucial for their mental
Employee engagement is an essential component of any successful early childhood education program. Annetta Rutland, with her extensive experience in the early childhood education industry, knows this better than anyone. In the video linked below, she provides tips and strategies on how to create an engaged team, which is integral to the success of any
Food safety is essential in any childcare setting. When hungry children are waiting to be fed, you can’t risk serving them anything that might make them sick. That’s why it’s so important to know how to handle and store food properly. This article covers food safety guidelines for childcare programs. There are four main areas
It’s important to teach kids about kindness from a young age. By doing so, we can help them to develop into more compassionate adults. Here are five creative kindness activities for kids that will help them to think of others and to be more kind: 1. Read stories about kindness. There are many wonderful children’s
Unleash Your Child’s Imagination – The Benefits of Creativity in Early Childhood Education There is a strong connection between creative expression and the growth of young children. Research has shown that children who were given a chance to express themselves through art, writing, and other forms of creativity display improved academic, social, and psychological skills.
The beginning of January is a time for new beginnings. It’s a time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the new one. This is the perfect time for your childcare business to reassess your visions and set concrete goals for the upcoming year. What did you accomplish in the past year?
Whether you are starting a new center or are a seasoned center owner, grants are a great source of funds for your Childcare or Daycare centers. You can use grant money to enhance your program, purchase pricey equipment like a playground, kitchen equipment, and computer equipment, as well as for renovation projects and other things.
The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is a federally funded nutrition program that reimburses childcare providers to ensure children from low-income families receive healthy meals and snacks during their stay. Currently, the CACFP helps to feed 4.2 million children across the country. But this year, the food program is primed to be a
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.