KidKare's robust solution reduces paperwork, boosts participation rates, saves time and resources for state agencies, and improves claims accuracy.
Louisiana Department of Education has partnered with KidKare to provide our software to every CACFP participant in the state and establish a best-in-class system for State staff program management.
Seeing significant traction among those on-boarded and claiming, in March 2023, Louisiana made history by mandating the software for every site.
This program year, every meal claimed in the state will be counted, tracked and analyzed through KidKare. Participants have provided strong feedback that this has made the program more accessible than ever before and the State Team has seen staff efficiency, program friction mitigation and overall, improved program outcomes across the board.
Louisiana eliminated six previously required forms using KidKare. See their forms eliminated here:
Back to the home page:
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Get our free ebook by subscribing to our monthly Newsletter, The Monthly Minute by KidKare.
Every month you will receive tips and tools to help you understand and master the Food Program.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.