Missing or incomplete eligibility and enrollment applications, or missing child participation data.
Incorrectly consolidated or incomplete Attendance and Meal Counts.
Non-creditable menus or insufficient food quantities.
Insufficient Sponsor oversight or monitoring.
Mistakes on Personnel Activity Reports (PARS), costs that require prior written approval, or in Budget allocations.
Mandatory trainings not provided by Sponsor or not recorded sufficiently.
Louisiana eliminated six previously required forms using KidKare. See their forms eliminated here:
To view the complete image, simply click on it.
Back to the home page:
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Get our free ebook by subscribing to our monthly Newsletter, The Monthly Minute by KidKare.
Every month you will receive tips and tools to help you understand and master the Food Program.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.