KidKare is raising funds for Vogel Alcove for North Texas Giving Day! We have a heart for parents and children in need, which is why we are committed to doing what we can to make a difference. Approximately 3,000 children in the Dallas area go to sleep each night without a place to call home.
It’s official! New federal reimbursement rates are now available at the federal register. Not to worry, we have the breakdown for you here, plus some exciting news about the Area Eligibility waiver for homes! However, we know what you’re wondering, and yes: Rates have been updated in Minute Menu CX and Minute Menu HX. You
It’s no secret that ounce equivalents are coming to CACFP as of October 1, 2021 (we’ll get to the waiver in a minute). This unique unit of measurement is old news for other child nutrition programs, such as the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP), but the CACFP community is largely
Infants operate on their own schedule. They eat when they need to eat. Some are ready for solid foods before others. This means that tracking a standard menu for infants in your care may not always be the best fit. Some states even require individual infant menu reporting. KidKare has the answer—Individual infant menu reporting
As you’re probably aware, the USDA announced 12 new waivers and waiver extensions just in time for last week’s Virtual National Child Nutrition Conference. KidKare by Minute Menu is just as excited as you are to see these much-needed waivers announced, because it means that you, our frontline childcare workers, can continue to operate against
When it comes to properly documenting your food program and staying compliant with the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), the devil is in the details. Without the right approach to managing the paperwork, an innocent miscalculation or an expired form can affect your monthly reimbursement and result in corrective actions during a state
KidKare by Minute Menu, the leader in easy-to-use daycare management software solutions for the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), has released a new accounting feature that streamlines invoicing for centers and their customers. Borrowing from the success of the popular KidKare home provider accounting solution, the company’s new EasyPay feature adds an impressive
The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is a federally funded nutrition program that reimburses childcare providers to ensure children from low-income families receive healthy meals and snacks during their stay. Currently, the CACFP helps to feed 4.2 million children across the country. But this year, the food program is primed to be a
To all of our clients, friends, family, and community, we want to send our love, hope and support! These times may be challenging, but we are all In It Together and we will continue to support in any way we can. KidKare is with you every step of the way! We are sending you lots
2. Click on “I need a new Password” in the bottom right as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your email address into the email field and then click on “Send Me”
4. This should send an email to the email address entered from KidKare Enrollment Portal with a link to reset your password. Click on the blue link
5. Enter your new password into the fields below and click “Go”
6. Now you can go back to the login page and login with your email as the username and your new password!
Follow the instructions below to download and install Minute Menu CX. You can install Minute Menu CX on as
many computers you need. The same link provided in this article can also be used by centers to install their
version of the software. For system requirements, see System Requirements.
1. Click here to download Minute Menu CX.
2. Depending on your browser settings, the file downloads automatically, or you are prompted to save or run it.
3. The installation wizard opens. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation. We strongly recommend that you install Minute Menu CX in the default location and that you do not change any of the options during installation.
4. Once the installation process is complete, click Finish. Minute Menu CX opens automatically, and you are prompted for your password.
5. Enter your user name and password. You should have received this information from Minute Menu or (centers) from your food program sponsor’s main office.
6. Click Login.
To access Minute Menu CX in the future, double-click on your desktop. You are prompted for login information each time, unless you check the Remember Login and Password box when logging in.
To see which version of Minute Menu CX is installed on your machine:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu CX. The About Minute Menu CX dialog box opens. The version number displays at the top.
To upgrade Minute Menu CX:
1. Open Minute Menu CX.
2. Click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. The installation wizard opens.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the upgrade. Note that you must upgrade CX on each individual machine on which it is installed.
Just enter your email address below and we’ll set up a free 30 day trial just for you.
We believe in the application so much, that we know you’ll love it.